Shape Shifting


For 10 years now I have taught the spiritual mastery program in person. I have filled many a group with my vivacious, rowdy & playful teachings on God. I have committed myself to being fully present once a month to teach, heal, motivate, challenge and love each and every student I work with. But ladies and gents, I'm tired. I want it to be easier, funner for me. I need it to be new and fresh again.
It is time, in fact, I venture to say it has BEEN time for awhile now, for me to take this show "on the road", the cyber road that is.

I'm ready, I'm willing and I'm gonna learn a heck of a lot teaching in this new way. And, my creative juices are flowing again and that feels pretty darn good.... (sigh)

Website to Register  or to read more about it ;)

Comments

Popular Posts

Miracles

Wear your Cape & Crown

Are you wishing for "NO DRAMA"