LOVE THIS!

I came across this incredibly artistic & creative planner for 2012!! I had to share it with you cause it's so beautiful and truly a gift for yourself.  When I came across it I thought cool idea and ten bucks- it's worth a shot..... Little did I realize,  the creator filled every page with color and watercolor art, along with thoughtful meditations, intention setting for 2012, and a monthly planner.  It ROCKS!

This morning I made myself a nice cup of warm coffee and started working through it.  I loved it so much I have decided to make it a weekly ritual to help get clear on my intentions and to live a year of NO REGRETS (my theme for 2012).

Hope you check it out and if you buy it for yourself- let me know how you like it :)

Goddess Guidebook for 2012



Comments

Popular Posts

Miracles

Wear your Cape & Crown

Are you wishing for "NO DRAMA"