What can get in your way....

I was digging around my art room this morning and came across a journal from 8 years ago.

Such beautiful words, and insights were in there and it made me tingle to read it.
"Gosh I love this gal", I thought to myself..... about myself :)

There was something I wrote that I wanted to share, with all of you, that still gives value today.

Barriers to Having What YOU Want......


1. Ignorance
Not knowing what you could have or what's available to you- Do your Research!
Not seeking and allowing yourself to be inspired- Be Explorative!
Not knowing How to ask for what you want or Who to ask it from- Be Brave & Do your Research!


2. Limiting & Untrue Beliefs
We are conditioned by our parents, teachers, the world, our friends, etc. to limit ourselves
We believe that being Needy is a weakness instead of human nature
We believe it is better to give to others but not to ourselves
We believe that to ask for more is selfish
We believe that if we HAVE then another may have to be deprived


3.  Fear
As a result of our fears we become afraid to try.  We become passive and settle for less than we really want and deserve.  Fears keep us small and close the door of allowing.
Fear of rejection or abandonment
Fear of looking stupid or humiliation (failure)
Fear of punishment 
Fear of responsibility or obligation- losing our freedom


4. Low Self-Esteem
We will push away what we do not feel we are worth.  Self-love opens the door to receiving.  It says, "YES YOU MAY" and "YES YOU CAN".  Low Self-Esteem is rooted in #2- untrue beliefs.


So my question for you today- What do you want? And what on this list is possibly your closed door?

Once you know what your problem is, your resistance, you can open your mind to a solution.  FEARLESSNESS and SELF LOVE will always be the answer- no matter what the resistance looks like.

How can you become Fearless? Know who you are- a divine child of God, powerful and cherished- supported in all ways.  STOP believing otherwise- give power only to the truth.

How can you Love Yourself?  Know who you are- a divine child of God, powerful and cherished- so treat yourself as such.

Simple answers- y'up sure are.

Need a little help still?  Then this book is a must read- Dying to be Me by Anita Moorjani
My new favorite reminder of what's really true.



Comments

  1. Gosh I find myself struggling with #2 and #3 big time right now. This one: "We believe that if we HAVE then another may have to be deprived" and this one "We believe it is better to give to others but not to ourselves" kicked me in the gut when I read them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shauntelle- glad you are looking into that "kick in the gut" because that's what those beliefs do to our self-esteem. Hugs.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Miracles

Wear your Cape & Crown

Are you wishing for "NO DRAMA"