The Sound of Silence & Soul

Meditation's Gift

Today I choose to listen.
I choose to sit quietly with myself and to open.
To stop running to the phone as sounds it's tiny alarms, 
pulling me from my Peace, or the
computer that hums a song of wasting time.

Today I choose to listen,
to the voice that remembers why 
and what my Soul wants to share.

Today I choose to listen.
There's a voice weeping softly deep in my belly, 
that I will not hear when I am moving
and rushing to "get it done".

Today I choose to listen
to her wanting and her tenderness, 
which reveals my deepest self.

Today I choose to listen,
to LOVE as it whispers
words of healing, and kindness to my heart.

Today I choose to listen,
and KNOW my own essence
as beauty and fire and water.



What is your Soul asking for you to hear?
Only the Silence can show you.

Comments

  1. I really needed this thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reminding me to quite the chaos of daily life & listen to that peaceful little voice inside me. I truly appreciate this! I could really use this today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have expressed your feelings very nicely. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Miracles

Wear your Cape & Crown

Are you wishing for "NO DRAMA"