Box Car Simba- I just couldn't help myself


Normally, I try to write something deeply touching or profound on my blog- but lately there just isn't anything but silliness knocking around this brain of mine......funny stuff-  stupidly funny stuff.

I have a majorly HUGE funny bone.  I can't help it.

If you fall down, I'll help you up, but I'll be laughing so hard my legs will be crossed to stop the flow of nature.

It's just how I'm wired.  I can't claim responsibility for it- it's the big guy's fault.
And lately, I can't get enough of my cat's love affair with boxes.


Our 4th "child" Simba has always been a lover- of containers.  

The smaller the better. 

We have quite a collection of photos now.  
And I think it may be time for some crazy kitty medication- I'm just saying....

It's not really a problem I guess, unless you have a soccer game and 
your uniform that supposed to be blue makes you look like a polar bear with a good coat of fur. 
(I admit, I saw this and did nothing 
but make sure to capture it on film. Shhh... don't tell)


Or if you need to take a shower and it's occupied.....
(Please ignore the dirty tub, I'm sure I had big rubber gloves on and a bottle of bleach in my hands right after this photo was taken.)


Notice the guilty alien eyes.
Hmmm, I'm not even sure how the kid's clothes hamper got in there! 
Come to think of it, I've never seen it empty before. 
I'm sure it smells really nice and fresh.



And what Christmas spirit he has- sitting right in the middle of the tree like a 20 lb ornament.

Simba, you bring light to our lives little buddy.
We all know what a real cool cat you are.




And, I think I like your taste in music the best.


Love, 
Mom





Comments

Popular Posts

Miracles

Wear your Cape & Crown

Are you wishing for "NO DRAMA"